Terms and Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions, "Company" means Al Bawasil International Electronics Trading Ltd. "Customer" means the person, firm or company bringing an Apple Product (the "Product) to the Company's service center in the Iraq for repair (the "Center").
2. Any Product placed for repair at the Center implies the full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
3. The examination of the Product by the Company usually takes up to 3 working days. If the required spare parts are not available, the expected time to complete the service vary from 14 to 21 working days following completion of the examination.
4. It is recommended that customer back-up the Prodauct and wipe it, prior to submission for service. The Company shall not be responsible or held liable in the event any data is deleted or wiped during maintenance services being performed.
5. All installed accessories on the Product, including packaging, protection screens and the SIM card, shall be removed upon delivering the Product for maintenance without any liability on the Company in case of damage or loss.
6. As part of service, the Company may install system software updates that will prevent Customer Product from reverting to an earlier version of the system software. Third party applications installed on the Product may not be compatible or work as a result of the system software update.
7. The "Find My iPhone" feature shall be turned off upon delivering the Product. The Center is unable to perform maintenance, if the feature is not disabled and therefore the Company shall not be responsible for any delay in repair.
8. Text messages, emails, written consents, and conversations of all kinds shall be considered as approved means of communication with the Customer.
9. In cases of replacing the Product or one of the internal parts or refunding the value, all the replaced or compensated parts shall be the property of the manufacturer being Apple. The Customer shall not be entitled to claim them, as the item becomes Apple's property unless the Customer pays the full value of the Product and not the replacement value.
10. The Company shall do its best effort to repair the Product, however the Company shall not be liable for Products that cannot be repaired or for any unjustified non- satisfaction of the Customer with the provided repair reports, estimates or repairs in general by the Company. The Company shall have the right, without referring to the Customer, to examine the Product and/or disassemble it internally and externally, whether it is within or outside the warranty.
11. Examining the product upon the delivery shall be considered as a "preliminary examination", the Company's employee registers the external status of the Product device only. After the technical examination, the Product condition, warranty and required repair shall be determined. If malfunctions are found due to the Product being subjected to external maintenance in non-approved centers, or exposed to liquid materials, cable cuts, fractures, faults and other factors, the service shall be refused, or the repair shall be out of warranty after the Customer's approval. In all cases, the Company reserves the right to return the Product to Customer without servicing it at any point during the repair process, and may hold the Customer responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee. The Company will not be responsible for any damage to the Product that occurs during the repair process that is a result of any unauthorized modifications or repairs or replacements not performed by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. If damage results, the Company will seek Customer's authorization for any additional costs for completing service even if the Product is covered by warranty or an AppleCare service plan. If Customer decline authorization, the Company may return the Product unrepaired in the damaged condition without any responsibility.
12. The Customer shall not be entitled to claim the Product or compensation, if the Product is not received within thirty days from the time of notification the Customers notified that his Product is ready, or ninety days from the date of delivering the Product to the maintenance Center, whatever the reasons. The Company shall have the right to dispose of the Product after the above-agreed period.
13. The prices of repairs for out-of-warranty service upon receiving the Product shall be considered as initial prices, and technical examination is required to ensure the eligibility of the service according to the terms. Repair prices may differ and increase in the event of non-original spare parts or other faults.
14. The Customer shall provide and deliver the purchase invoice including all the Product details with the device in order to confirm the warranty status and provide the service.
15. The service shall be provided according to the warranty policy provided by Apple; Customer can view it at the following link: